Going white...

I went to Ikea the other day to have a look at some furniture.....
I want to go all white again with colourful patterned accessories of course!
I just couldnt buy any of it..
In Comparison to my vintage pieces they just didnt do it for me quality wise.....
I am quite used to wooden dovetail drawers not plastic sliding ones...
Away home I went quite dissapointed...
So Ive decided on painting all my own pieces again white...
I have a chest of drawers and a bookcase in the JiggleMaWiggle shed at the moment...
Heres the living room at the moment...


The Pink unit, the turquoise desk and the yellow bureau are all getting redone... 
Also there was a bureau for £200 in Ikea...
This one I found in a skip and its a more robust piece...
Why would I replace it I tell myself !!!

 



Comments

Popular Posts