Re-Decorating The Kitchen

Well it has been 3 years since I last done it !
OOoh all nice n fresh.
 
Chairs painted in white and recovered in a beautiful vintage sanderson fabric.
 

I found this little cabinet in the skip it used to be an old BBC radio cabinet.
A few coats of dove grey paint and some Decoupage on the doors.
 

 
I revamped the cupboard doors with some grey and white paint and some new knobs.
I also had to make a new drawer because I broke the old one trying to hammer in the drawer knob!
Use the drill its much easier.
I stained the pine drawer with some tea and coffee and the oiled it.
 


I made the table top with gingham fabric.
I glued the fabric to the table,
let it dry,
thenvarnished as many times as I could possibly be bothered!
 

 
 
 I bought this old plate stand at a car booty.
Painted it and added some chains to hang as a ceiling pot rack.
 

 
More Knobs!

 
 
I call this the Jester Bunting.
I ran this up in a few hours for the kitchen window and I love it!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts