Another Hallway Update !!!

Ok so im having a major dilemia..Ive wanted white floors for years but now I have sanded back the floor Im actually thinking on maybe getting a Jacobean Oak stainer...Oh im not sure...
 
Still have coving to put up....dreading it!!! I have tons left to do but I just cant help myself with the photos...
 
 
Can you see my galss jars on the top shelf? They are so much prettier in real, I stuffed some fairy lights in them and threw a label and a  bit of ribbon round them and they really do make fab lamps!!!
 
I took a close up of them for you lol !!!
 
 
 
 
 
Shelves arent the best Ive ever made but I never had proper timber I just used the leftover from my panels..Thrifty Thrifty Thrifty....
 
 
 
A wee close up lol of some book covers my wee mumsy bought me a few years back. Oh and she bought me the keys for my Christmas...SHE REALLY IS A FAB MAMMY!!!
 
 
 
 
And a long distance shot lol. Some garden brackets for shelving.
 
 
 
 
My hard work...And still nowhere near finished..
 

Comments

Popular Posts